John R. Houk, Blog Editor
Posted April 24, 2021
I’ve been a good part of the day sharing yesterday’s blog post. Since my time is growing short, I have decided to share a couple of posts I found on a Social Network and a website to which I subscribe. In this MAGABOOK (my profile if you MAGABOOK) and Digital Warriors USA (Sorry I can’t recall which Group on MAGABOOK).
The posts are not really related but are informative opinions that should engage the grey-matter of Conservative Patriots. So read and share – because thinking upsets Big Tech and Dem-Marxists.
I need your generosity in 2021 via – credit cards, check cards
& debit cards are accepted by my PayPal account:
Or if donating you can support by getting in the Coffee from home business making yourself extra cash – OR just buy some FEEL GOOD coffee, that includes immune boosting products. Big Tech Censorship is pervasive – Share voluminously on all social media platforms!
Quick Notes – Issue #34
By REV. PATTI [aka Patti LaRue]
APRIL 24, 2021
A few more quick notes to finish out the week that we didn’t want to leave out before the weekend was over and we had another flurry of news notes come the beginning of next week.
- They’ve set up a Floyd autonomous zone in Minneapolis, in other words a sanctuary where the man was killed. Nothing wrong with that but they take it a step too far, way too far because they actually have instructions for white people on how they should feel, think, and behave should they enter the area. (Dear God, the people in this country should be sick of this crap. This is almost as bad as the Jews when Moses was gathering the 10 Commandments and by the time he got back they were worshiping a golden calf instead of God. This is beyond disturbing. Sure Floyd shouldn’t have died the way he did, but he also was as far away from being a saint as anyone could be and they have made him as someone now to be worshipped. What an affront to God!)
- HR-51 Bill to make D.C. a state has passed in the House with a 216-208 vote. Not a single Republican voted for it and three Dems voted against it. It’s now on the Senate floor. This is an unconstitutional bill. Our Founding Fathers didn’t want the seat of government to be in the hands of an individual state because it would give one state too much power over all the other states. (Pray that the Senate votes this thing down!)
- LeBron James posted a photo of the officer who was forced to shoot teen in Columbus with two words “YOU’RE NEXT!” (Sure he took it down later but the damage was already done. LeBron, you’re just a Marxist loving fool.)
- A REAL fact the left don’t want you to know but over the past two years there were 80 unarmed citizens shot by police: 30 were Blacks, 50 were Whites. But the left, Dems and even the so-called president of this country would want you to believe that cops are literally in the streets hunting down Blacks! (It’s beyond disgraceful for the POTUS to back this blatant lie! But what’s new coming from the “Liar in Chief”?)
- The post office is monitoring everyone’s social media accounts and then compiling lists of possible “dissidents” and then giving the lists to the Beijing Biden administration. (People, this is what places like China and Russia do!)
- Beijing Biden is now threatening Americans by saying if they don’t get vaccinated they won’t be able to celebrate the 4th of July. (**** You Joe! This is NOT how freedom works you senile dictator!)
- The Johnson and Johnson vaccine is to be released again next week because both the FDA and the CDC have said there wasn’t enough evidence that it was dangerous to most people. The FDA is putting a warning label on it saying there’s very low risk of blood clots. (Finally a little bit of good news in what seems to be a never ending onslaught of bad news every single day.)
Well, that’s it, no doubt next week will be filled with much more endless headlines. Enjoy your weekend.
“Choosing ignorance over knowledge is one reason why we are where we are in our country today.”
My Woke Manifesto
April 24, 2021
The Purple Revolution is upon us, and I dedicate my life to the cause!
In the spirit of unity, I denounce those who are not with us, for they are against us. Marx, Lenin and Stalin never promised us freedom or democracy, so those who disagree will soon cease to be.
We are all united, under this Welfare State. There is no “me” in our state; there is only we. Biden has freed us from the great oppression imposed by democracy, capitalism, individualism and self-sovereignty. We no longer have to try and better ourselves, for we are all the same. There will be no need for us to succeed at anything! Soon, no one will enjoy the privileges of owning more land, larger houses, more expensive cars or closets full of designer clothes. We will own nothing, so there will be no jealousy.
Our lives will be simple and uncomplicated. We will walk to work and toil the day away. Those who cannot work will be paid anyways. Some of us will work as revolutionaries, while others will engage in the noblest work there is: manual labor.
Others will educate, though children will no longer be required to learn the systemically racist mathematics, history and science of the former white privilege elites. Comrade Biden and the American Progressives have already mandated a curriculum that teaches critical race theory, and frees us from the constraints of creativity and critical thinking. Children are already memorizing Marxist ideology. They are learning that a belief in God and a sense of morality are the lies that Capitalists teach, in their efforts to stop our progress towards a world ruled by one socialist government. I am surprised that children are still being taught to read!
I guess it is important, though, for the people to be able to read their tax statements and their bills. How would our great Progressive leaders be able to march us towards progress, without most of our hard-earned paychecks? How would they be able to collect rent, labor union dues and monetary penalties for those who feel it is a necessity to drive and pollute?
Even though our Progressive leaders will continue to fly private jets, buy expensive homes and protect themselves with walls and armed guards, our society will be free from borders, police and law and order! If we are robbed, raped or killed, the perpetrators will not be punished, because it is the very nature of man to do whatever is necessary to impose their will on others. Survival of the fittest is really the only law that matters. The conquest of another’s mind, body and soul is the primary objective of every good Progressive. At any cost, we must impose our Progressive Will on everyone. If we do not, there will cease to be progress!
This article is satirical commentary and not necessarily the view(s) of the website owners.
Quick Notes – Issue #34
~No Thought Police – Copyright 2021~
My Woke Manifesto
Digital Warriors USA 393 N. Victoria Rd., Woodstock GA 30189 (678) 770-0029