John R. Houk, Blog Editor
© February 20, 2023
Even as a huge amount of scientific studies refute the lying science narrative relating to COVID and the mRNA Jab emerges, governments across the world continue to push the lying science narrative upon the constituent citizens of the once-Free-World. HOPEFULLY those citizens AWAKEN to the tyranny of lies and force the removal of government LIARS and their Marxist-Fascist handlers constitutionally. OR citizen-vs-Tyrant confrontations rebellions may emerge by the AWAKENED.
ARE THE AWAKENED?!
Here are some posts with Actual Science and ending with a post on a how-to Constitutional Resistance information:
- The Growing List of COVID Lies; Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola; Mercola.com; 2/20/23
- Let’s not get Fooled Again; By Jenna McCarthy; FLCCC Alliance; 2/18/23
- Florida Grand Jury To Investigate Misconduct Surrounding Covid Vaccine Rollout; GreatGameIndia; 2/20/23
- How Patriots Can Effectively Resist Tyranny Without Direct Confrontation, Threats, or Danger; By Andrew C. Wallace; News With Views; 2/18/23
- BONUS BITCHUTE VIDEO: GOV. DESANTIS- DIGITAL BILL OF RIGHTS (VIA TELEGRAM)
Thank you to those who have stepped up!
READER SUPPORTED! I need Readers willing to chip in $5 – $10 – $25 – $50 – $100. PLEASE I need your PayPal generosity. PLEASE GIVE to Help me be a voice for Liberty:
YOU CAN ALSO SUPPORT via buying healthy supplements/products from Online stores (mine & my Honey):
My Store (please use referral discount code 2388058): https://modere.co/3SrOHzI
My Better Half’s Store (please use referral discount code 3917004): https://dianahouk.shiftingretail.com/
Big Tech Censorship is pervasive – Share voluminously on all social media platforms!
The Growing List of COVID Lies
Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola
February 20, 2023
- Lockdowns, social distancing, school and business closures, universal mask wearing, use of face shields and plastic barriers, travel restrictions, the use of PCR tests to diagnose infection, the choice of treatments and the safety and effectiveness of the COVID jabs — all of these countermeasures were based on a combination of lies, fraud and/or willful ignorance
- Universal lockdowns have never before been used as a pandemic prevention measure, and for good reason. It doesn’t work. To prevent spread of infection, you isolate those who are actually sick. Healthy people cannot spread infection, so there’s no reason to isolate them
- An August 2020 analysis of COVID-19 surveillance data from the top 50 countries in terms of reported cases also concluded that border closures, lockdowns and wide-spread testing had no impact on COVID-19 mortality per million people. Another paper published in 2021 found lockdowns were actually associated with increases in excess mortality
- The absence of evidence to support mask wearing for infection control was confirmed from the very beginning by the same agencies and organizations that ended up recommending and/or mandating universal mask wearing
- To avoid making the same mistakes in future pandemics, medical crises must not be managed by means of emergency powers. Emergency powers should be used only in case of war
At this point, the lies we’ve been told about COVID countermeasures are so numerous, it would be easier to point to what was right and correct than list what was wrong, because the “correct” list would basically be blank.
Lockdowns, social distancing, school and business closures, universal mask wearing, use of face shields and plastic barriers, travel restrictions, the use of PCR tests to diagnose infection, the choice of treatments and the safety and effectiveness of the COVID jabs — all of these countermeasures were based on a combination of lies, fraud and/or willful ignorance. As tweeted by journalist Abir Ballan, co-founder of the Think Twice campaign:1
“Knowing whether you’ve been lied to or not is very important for deciding whether you should be angry or not … Turning a blind eye to the lies, won’t make them go away. They happened. You need to find the courage to face them.”
Here’s a review of what some of these strategies actually accomplished, and why we must never allow unilateral edicts by people with emergency powers to dictate pandemic responses ever again.
Lockdowns Flattened Economies
As reported by Pandemics Data & Analysis (PANDA)2 — a multidisciplinary initiative that seeks to inform policy — universal lockdowns have never before been used as a pandemic prevention measure, and for good reason. It doesn’t work. To prevent spread of infection, you isolate those who are actually sick. That’s how it has always been done.
Healthy people cannot spread infection, so there’s no reason to isolate them. This is about as common sense as things get, yet the World Health Organization opted to take a page from China, which locked down Wuhan as the infection began to spread.
Lockdowns were, however, a central feature in the Rockefeller Foundation’s “Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development” report,3 published in May 2010, in which they lay out an international “Lockstep” scenario that details their proposed response to a lethal pandemic.
“After many months of sustained lockdowns throughout the world, we now have empirical evidence demonstrating that they are not only ineffective, but cause greater harm than they seek to prevent and increase mortality. Applying a cure that is worse than the diseases is perhaps the worst manifestation of the mishandling of the COVID-19 pandemic,” PANDA reports.4
As one would expect, shutting down businesses for extended periods of time leads to businesses going under for impaired cash flow from lack of revenue. There was never any rhyme or reason for shutting down small businesses while keeping large box stores open, other than to shift wealth away from small, private business owners to multinational corporations.
By September 2020,5 163,735 U.S. businesses had closed their doors, and of those, 60% — a total of 97,966 businesses — were permanent closures.6 As noted by attorney Michael P. Senger,7 “That ‘leaders’ across the world transformed into tyrants, believing they had a right to bankrupt their subjects, is the core evil of lockdown.”
Indeed, far from being the great equalizer, COVID-19 has been the greatest wealth transfer scheme in the history of the world. Indeed, you may as well call it what it is: grand-scale asset theft from the poor and middle class.
Lockdowns Had No Effect on Infection Rates or Mortality
Meanwhile, study after study8,9,10 has confirmed that lockdowns had no beneficial impact on infection rates and COVID mortality. Among them, a study from Northern Jutland, which concluded that:11
“… while infection levels decreased, they did so before lockdown was effective, and infection numbers also decreased in neighbor municipalities without mandates. Direct spill-over to neighbor municipalities or the simultaneous mass testing do not explain this.
Instead, control of infection pockets possibly together with voluntary social behavior was apparently effective before the mandate, explaining why the infection decline occurred before and in both the mandated and non-mandated areas.”
An August 2020 analysis12 of COVID-19 surveillance data from the top 50 countries in terms of reported cases also concluded that border closures, lockdowns and wide-spread testing had no impact on COVID-19 mortality per million people. Another paper13 published in 2021 found lockdowns were actually associated with increases in excess mortality.
A 2022 literature review and meta-analysis14 of the effects of lockdowns also concluded that “lockdowns have had little to no effect on COVID-19 mortality.” They have, however, “imposed enormous economic and social costs.” As noted by the authors of this review, “lockdown policies are ill-founded and should be rejected as a pandemic policy instrument.”
Modeling Versus Empirical Data
Time and again, we’ve seen how statistical modeling has failed, making wildly inaccurate predictions about risk. This holds true for lockdown models as well. According to Oliver Robinson, a psychology professor at the University of Greenwich:15,16
“Lockdowns are associated with reduced mortality in epidemiological modelling studies but not in studies based on empirical data from the Covid-19 pandemic … Lockdowns may exacerbate stressors such as social isolation and unemployment that have been shown to be strong predictors of falling ill if exposed to a respiratory virus …
Economic level of analysis points to the possibility that deaths associated with economic harms or underfunding of other health issues may outweigh the deaths that lockdowns save, and that the extremely high financial cost of lockdowns may have negative implications for overall population health in terms of diminished resources for treating other conditions.”
Effects of Lockdowns
Studies looking at the social effects of lockdowns have also come to the following conclusions:
- The unemployment shock, being two to five times greater than the typical unemployment shock, will likely significantly increase mortality rates and lower life expectancy.17 The authors estimate unemployment shock alone will translate into an additional 0.8 million premature deaths
- Social isolation has led to a significant increase in mental health problems, addiction disorders, overdose deaths, child abuse and domestic violence rates18 and suicide ideation rates among youth19
- Lockdowns are at least five to 10 times more harmful to public health in terms of well-being years than COVID-19 itself20
- In Israel, an estimated 500,000 life-years have been lost to lockdowns due to income losses alone21
- In England, an estimated 59, 204 to 63, 229 years of life will be lost to four common cancers due to delays in diagnosis during lockdowns22
The Social Distancing Farce
The evidence behind 6-foot social distancing rules were equally nonexistent. As noted by Ballan in a January 26, 2023, tweet, all social distancing did — and was intended to do — was to make people afraid of each other:23
“The virus spreads through aerosols in the air. It doesn’t matter where you stand. Stickers on the floor don’t protect you. They just break social cohesion.”
There Was Never Any Support for Universal Masking
Universal masking mandates were also unfounded. As noted by PANDA:24
“There is very limited research on the effectiveness of masks or the potential harms of their prolonged use in the general public. The available literature indicates little scientific evidence that mask-wearing among the general public curbs disease spread.”
Remarkably, the absence of evidence to support mask wearing for infection control were confirmed from the very beginning by the same agencies and organizations that ended up recommending and/or mandating universal mask wearing.
For example, a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention policy review paper, published in May 2020, concluded that there’s “no evidence that surgical-type face masks are effective in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza transmission, either when worn by infected persons (source control) or by persons in the general community to reduce their susceptibility.”25
Similarly, interim guidance by the World Health Organization, published in June 2020, stated: “At present, there is no direct evidence (from studies on COVID-19 and in healthy people in the community) on the effectiveness of universal masking of healthy people in the community to prevent infection with respiratory viruses, including COVID-19.”26
A systemic review by the Cochrane Library, published in November 2020, supported these views, noting that:27
“The pooled results of randomized trials did not show a clear reduction in respiratory viral infection with the use of medical/surgical masks during seasonal influenza. There were no clear differences between the use of medical/surgical masks compared with N95/P2 respirators in healthcare workers when used in routine care to reduce respiratory viral infection.”
The Cochrane Library’s 2023 update, which included 11 new studies, including some COVID-specific investigations, confirmed there still was no evidence to support universal masking recommendations.28,29,30,31,32
A randomized controlled trial33 in Denmark, which looked at COVID-19 infection specifically, also concluded there was “a non-statistically significant difference between two groups of participants, one requested to wear a mask, the other not wearing a mask,” and that masks were ineffective against virus-laden aerosols, as airborne viruses can “penetrate or circumnavigate a face mask.”
Similarly, a May 2020 study34 found no difference in case rates between U.S. states that had mask mandates compared to those that didn’t, and a British survey35 of infection rates among school children found “no evidence that face coverings, 2-metre social distancing or stopping children mixing was associated with lower odds of COVID-19 or cold infection rates in the school.”
Mask Harms Revealed
On the other hand, we now have evidence showing that mask wearing can cause harm, and again, some of this evidence comes from the WHO itself. For example, in its December 2020 interim guidance on masks,36 the WHO noted that mask disadvantages included “a false sense of security,” and that:
“Several studies have demonstrated statistically significant deleterious effects [of masks] on various cardiopulmonary physiologic parameters during mild to moderate exercise in healthy subjects and in those with underlying respiratory diseases.”
A German registry of reported effects among children found 68% experienced some sort of impairment, such as irritability, headache, poor concentration, reduced happiness, reluctance to go to school, general malaise, impaired learning and fatigue.37
Other investigations have revealed children are exposed to potentially dangerous elevations in carbon dioxide when wearing a face mask,38 and health care workers who wear masks for six or more hours have been found to be at higher risk of respiratory infections due to mask contamination.39 A dozen different volatile and potentially hazardous chemicals have also been identified in medical masks.40
PCR Tests Were a Scam From the Start
Rumble VIDEO: DISARMING THE PCR TEST: THE UNFAIR ISOLATION OF HEALTHY PEOPLE
[Posted by N/A [Think Twice]
Published December 21, 2022
3 min video providing an easy explanation of how the PCR test works and how so many people were unfairly isolated as a result of false positive tests. The PCR test does not diagnose infectiousness. False positive results inflate the number of cases and deaths related to covid-19 as a result of misattribution.]
Using PCR tests to diagnose was also a complete scam, as these types of tests cannot tell the difference between an active infection and dead viral debris. Because of this, millions upon millions of healthy people were forced into isolated for no reason.
The false positives were also used to artificially inflate the number of cases and deaths, which were then used to instill fear in the population and keep the pandemic going long after it was over. The short video above details how the PCR test works and why it cannot be used as a diagnostic.
In March 2022, it was also revealed that at-home rapid antigen test kits contain sodium azide, a chemical that can lower your blood pressure and/or cause seizures. Health Canada reported the test kits were improperly labeled, as they did not indicate the tests contained chemicals that can cause unintended effects if accidentally ingested or spilled. I detailed these findings in “Does Your At-Home COVID-19 Test Contain This Poison?“
Banning Early Treatment Was a Crime Against Humanity
As for the global treatment recommendations, they’ve been nothing short of a crime against humanity. On the one hand, public health experts insisted there was no viable early treatment, and on the other, they rigged the system such that hospitals would only use the most harmful treatments imaginable.
Meanwhile, frontline doctors were successfully treating patients and keeping them out of the hospital with inexpensive and readily available medicines such as hydroxychloroquine and zinc, and ivermectin.41 But were they lauded for their ingenuity and dedication to saving lives? No, they were “cancelled,” censored, deplatformed, brought before medical boards and fired from their jobs. No good deed has gone unpunished these past three years.
Before 2020 was over, several highly successful early treatment protocols had been developed, yet none were officially permitted to be used. Among them:
- The FLCCC treatment protocol — Since then, the Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) has also developed protocols for those struggling with long COVID and those injured by the COVID jabs. You can download all treatment protocols from covid19criticalcare.com.
- Tess Lawrie’s World Council for Health protocol
Based on my review of these protocols, I developed the following summary of the treatment specifics I believe are the easiest and most effective.
Dr. Mercola’s COVID Treatment Protocol [Click embedded JPG link for larger photo]
Treatment Recommendations Have Been a Disaster
Meanwhile, the treatments that became “standard of care” at hospitals across the U.S. and elsewhere were demonstrably risky and harmful. There’s really no telling how many COVID patients hospitals have killed with these protocols, but it’s bound to be significant. Two of the most dangerous treatments are ventilators and remdesivir.
By May 2020, it had already become apparent that the standard practice of putting COVID-19 patients on mechanical ventilation with ventilators was a death sentence,42 yet the practice continues to this day. Data from various sources show anywhere from 50%43 to 86%44,45,46 of all ventilated COVID patients die. Considering these data, hospitals are basically engaged in euthanasia, and they’re doing it because its profitable.
In fact, were it not for government financially incentivizing a murderous protocol,47,48 countless lives would have been spared. When everything is said and done, a COVID patient can be “worth” as much as $250,000 — but for maximum payout, they have to leave the hospital in a body bag.
“… the only way to avoid the mistakes of the COVID-19 management in the future is to avoid managing any future medical crisis by means of emergency powers. Emergency powers should be used only in case of war. ~ Yanovskiy and Socol 2021”
If we know anything, it’s that profit motives can make people commit atrocious acts, and that certainly appears true when it comes to COVID treatment. In the U.S., hospitals also LOST federal funding if they failed or refused to administer remdesivir and/or ventilation, which further incentivized them to go along with what amounts to malpractice at best, and murder at worst.
They Lied about COVID Jab Safety and Effectiveness
Last but not least, they lied about the safety and effectiveness of the COVID shots. Crucially, they do not stop transmission and they do not prevent infection — the two things a real vaccine is supposed to do.
What’s worse, we now have evidence showing the shots actually INCREASE your chances of getting infected, as well as your risk of dying, be it from side effects or from breakthrough infection. The meme below from the Think Twice campaign49 illustrates the findings of a December 2022 study50 quite succinctly.
Each Jab Booster Increases Risk of COVID Infection – THINK TWICE
Emergency Powers for Pandemics Must Cease
As noted by Konstantin Yanovskiy (Shomron Center for Economic Policy Research) and Yehoshua Socol (Jerusalem College of Technology) in a July 2021 paper in which they analyzed the effects of lockdown-based crisis management:51
“It seems … that the only way to avoid the mistakes of the COVID-19 management in the future is to avoid managing any future medical crisis by means of emergency powers. Emergency powers should be used only in case of war.”
I couldn’t agree more. Time and again, we witnessed how government leaders misused and abused their emergency powers, proving once and for all that such powers are the tools of tyrants and little more.
Sources and References
1, 23, 49 Twitter Abir Ballan January 26, 2023
2, 4, 16 Pandata.org Lockdowns
3 Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development May 2010
7 Twitter Michael P. Senger December 9, 2020
8 PNAS March 25, 2021; 118(15): e2019706118
9 European journal of Clinical Investigation January 5, 2021; 51(4): e13484
12 EClinical Medicine August 2020; 25: 100464
13 Impact of the COVID 19 Pandemic and Policy Responses on Excess Mortality 2021
14 Literature Review and Meta-Analysis of the Effects of Lockdowns on COVID 19 Mortality January 2022
17 Long Term Impact of COVID 19 Unemployment Shock September 2021
19 Pediatrics March 2021; 147(3): e2020029280
20 Frontiers in Public Health February 26, 2021; 9
21, 51 SSRN February 16, 2021
22 The Lancet Oncology August 2020; 21(8): 1023-1034
25 CDC Policy Review May 2020; 26(5)
26 WHO Interim Guidance June 5, 2020
27 Cochrane Library November 20, 2020
28 Cochrane Library January 30, 2023
29 Daily Mail February 2, 2023
30 Vinay Prasad Substack February 1, 2023
31 Daily Skeptic February 2, 2023
33 Annals of Internal Medicine March 2021
36 WHO Interim Guidance December 1, 2020
37 Research Square March 1, 2021
38 Environmental Research September 2022; 212, Part D: 113564
39 BMC Infectious Diseases June 3, 2019; 3(19): 491
40 Environment International March 2022; 161: 107122
43 Wall Street Journal December 20, 2020
44 Business Insider April 9, 2020
45 The Associated Press April 8, 2020
46 Citizens Journal December 20, 2021
48 Washington Examiner August 1, 2020
© 1997-2023 Dr. Joseph Mercola. All Rights Reserved.
Let’s not get Fooled Again
February 18, 2023
Since COVID won’t be our last pandemic, here are a few questions to ponder before the next wave hits.
The COVID messaging came in early, hot — and most of all — in stereo:
“This virus is deadly. Masks, social distancing, and quarantining are critical to stemming the spread. Herd immunity will be our salvation. The only way to achieve that is to lock everyone in their homes and wait for safe-and-effective vaccines to save us. Fortunately, pharma is on it!”
Three long years later, it turns out that masks not only don’t work but can make us sicker. Social distancing was a myth, pretty much pulled out of thin air. Quarantining was an unmitigated social, psychological, and economic disaster. And despite sweeping admissions from both government officials and the manufacturers themselves that the vaccines don’t stop infection or transmission (i.e., they are not effective) and skyrocketing spikes in adverse reaction reports (i.e., they are not safe), the relentless messaging hasn’t changed. Would you like a free apple fritter with your safe-and-effective vaccine?
Some of us — you might know us as anti-vaxxers, conspiracy theorists, science deniers, or granny killers — found the whole setup sketchy from the get-go. But as injuries and unanswered questions mount, our ranks are growing by the day, thanks in part to folks like surf legend Kelly Slater and Congresswoman Nancy Mace speaking out about their personal experiences with vaccine injuries and loss.
Since COVID won’t be our last pandemic (Bill Gates said so!), here are a few questions we all might want to ponder before the next wave hits:
1. How can one deem anything “safe and effective” without long-term data? Every year, the FDA decides that around 4,500 drugs and devices they previously declared to be safe are in fact potentially hazardous and pulls them from the market. Maybe it’s time to demand actual, long-term testing.
2. What’s an acceptable death toll from any medication? Prior vaccine programs have been scrapped after just a handful of casualties; in the notoriously underreported VAERS system, the body count of the COVID so-called vaccines is currently north of 34,000. Yes, thousand. When would be a reasonable time to pump the brakes? We should have a number in mind. (Mine is 1.)
3. Shouldn’t there be some health guidance if the government’s genuine concern is our collective well-being? Obesity can complicate a host of medical conditions. So can low levels of Vitamin D. Maybe let’s listen to the sort of health experts who advise getting a smidgen of sunshine, forsaking a few processed foods, or taking a brisk stroll the next time our immune systems are under attack?
4. Does the guidance being issued make sense? During peak COVID hysteria, bars were deadly, but restaurants were harmless. Six feet apart was nonnegotiable, unless you were on a plane, or (seated) in one of the aforementioned restaurants, or separated from your cashier by a flimsy sheet of plexiglass. Viral particles proliferated in mom-and-pop shops but dropped dead in the doorways of Walmart and Costco. Church services, concerts, and other mass gatherings were perilous, but violent protests got the green light. If the messaging makes no sense, can we all agree it’s okay to question it?
5. Can we bring back natural immunity? In a 2004 interview, Fauci declared that “the best vaccination is to get infected yourself.” Recent studies show prior COVID infection is six times more protective than vaccination. If the goal is truly herd immunity to protect grandma — and not in fact compliance, control, and an unprecedented fortune for a lucky few — shouldn’t the clearly superior protection earn you a get-out-of-jab-free pass?
6. Is it logical or ethical for the federal government to want to wait 75 years to release safety data? Shouldn’t we all have access to this vital information? (The War Room/Daily Clout Pfizer Documents Analysis has a painstaking breakdown of what Pfizer and the FDA knew about COVID vaccines and wanted to bury, in case you’re curious.)
Idiot Logic: 400 lb. Linebacker & Wee Ballerina
7. Are our officials encouraging scientific debate and the pooling of the highest and best data? Because “this is our story and anyone who disagrees with it will be silenced, smeared, and de-platformed” doesn’t exactly instill trust.
8. Are individual circumstances and risk factors being considered? Should pregnant women, the immune-compromised, the chemically sensitive, and the previously vaccine-injured be poked with impunity? Is it logical to give the same dose to a 400-pound linebacker and a wee ballerina, or the same dose to a six-month-old preemie and a strapping kindergartener? If you’re not at risk of the disease but the cure could harm you, shouldn’t you be able to refuse it? Maybe it’s time to bring back, “ask your doctor if [this medication or treatment] is right for you.”
9. Are there possible side effects? If people were suffering strokes, going blind, losing limbs, and dropping dead after being poked with a certain therapeutic, wouldn’t that be good information to have? It’s called informed consent, and the absence of it is a criminal offense. Just saying.
10. Are people being threatened, coerced, or bribed with everything from pizza to pot (You missed the Joints for Jabs campaign?) to sign up for a supposedly safe, life-saving treatment? As the kids say, seems a little ‘sus.’ Might be a good time to sit this round out.
There’s a saying: Trip me once, shame on you; trip me twice, shame on me. Here’s hoping we’re all a bit wiser before Pandemic 2.0 rolls around.
Jenna McCarthy is a speaker and the author of a few dozen books for adults and children. Her writing will appear here monthly, in a new column called “Here’s a thought…” Subscribe now to get the series in your inbox, along with the rest of FLCCC’s news and updates.
© Copyright 2023. FLCCC Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Florida Grand Jury To Investigate Misconduct Surrounding Covid Vaccine Rollout
February 20, 2023
After almost three years of attempts towards medical dictatorship, the pendulum at least appears to be swinging back. A Florida grand jury is set to investigate misconduct surrounding Covid vaccine rollout.
Gov. DeSantis – FL Grand Jury Investigating Jab Rollout
Ron DeSantis, the governor of Florida, has appointed a grand jury to look into any wrongdoing in connection with the distribution of the covid mRNA vaccinations. Investigations will look into vaccine safety claims made by pharmaceutical firms and the CDC as well as the increased number of fatal vaccine responses, including myocarditis. The announcement was delivered in a virtual town hall meeting, and it received favorable feedback.
DeSantis highlights the scientific establishment’s moral bankruptcy in the United States during the pandemic lockdowns, with the federal government and several scientists reprimanding the general population for going outside their homes (despite UV light from the sun being a natural sterilizer), whilst also endorsing BLM protests in which thousands of people rioted on city streets. In the instance of BLM, preventing the spread was not crucial, but it was crucial when people were protesting the lockdowns or strolling on the beach.
Watch the video below:
Youtube VIDEO: DeSantis Makes HUGE Announcement as Liberal Tears Flow Like a River
[Posted by BlazeTV
Posted on December 13, 2022
Despite Florida’s large population, DeSantis has always opposed lockdowns and mandates. This policy contributed to demonstrating the futility of lockdowns. If Florida (and other rebellious red states) could remain open with no discernible increase in mortality when compared to blue states, what was the purpose of the lockdowns and restrictions?
A tendency that contradicts the dominant narrative in the media is becoming more popular among Americans. People are starting to doubt the rationality of governmental directives, the assertions of snake-oil salesmen like Anthony Fauci, and the CDC’s regulations. The mRNA vaccinations are being questioned, which is something that should have been done before they were even made available. This is quite significant. After almost three years of attempts towards medical dictatorship, the pendulum at least appears to be swinging back.
Republican lawmakers who are looking into the lab-leak origin scenario want to learn more about whether NIAID or Fauci were involved in the allocation of funding to EcoHealth. But, White House panicked as reporters asked Fauci about COVID origins.
GreatGameIndia is being actively targeted by powerful forces who do not wish us to survive. Your contribution, however small help us keep afloat. We accept voluntary payment for the content available for free on this website via UPI, PayPal and Bitcoin.
© Copyright 2020 – GreatGameIndia
How Patriots Can Effectively Resist Tyranny Without Direct Confrontation, Threats, or Danger
February 18, 2023
The duty of all citizens is to resist unconstitutional government in a legal manner that is effective, and ideally does not put the citizen at risk. I guarantee that all who read this paper can do their duty to resist actions even under the “Color of Law”, and if you are harmed, it will be because we are already in a Civil War!
Face it, most people are victims of a very effective Communist education system and a Communist media (modeled after Adolf Hitler), controlled by Enemies of the People. Pity these victims who are ignorant of simple Economic and Constitutional facts. They will remain ignorant and loyal Communists until faced with starvation. Lenin called them his “Useful Idiots”; who else would support their own destruction?
Most people only have a vague idea of their true Enemy’s identity. The Enemy of the people in the United States and indeed the world is the Parasitic Super-Rich Ruling Class (PSRRC), the wealthy families who control the ‘woke’ corporations that bribe our government officials in both parties. Since 2020, the top 1% got two-thirds of all new wealth. Their motto for the rest of us is that “You will own nothing and be happy.”
Before you can RESIST Unconstitutional laws, Administrative Laws and Presidential Executive Orders you must understand their Jurisdiction…or lack of it.
1. Administrative laws and regulations are written by un-elected bureaucrats with no authority to enact legislation. Books are written on abuses of the “Administrative State” which is responsible for much of our sad state of affairs.
2. Presidential Executive Orders are binding on federal employees while at the job. Executive orders have no authority over citizens in the states. Executive orders do have power over people residing in DC, property owned by the government, the possessions and territories of the United States. Executive orders must in all cases comply with the Constitution (most don’t).
3. Constitutional Laws in the states are THOSE FEW enacted by the legislature and signed by the president that are Constitutionally authorized by the “Enumerated Powers”. Simply stated these are Foreign Relations, Defense, Immigration, Commerce, Post Office, Census, Courts, The Mint, Patents, Copyrights, etc. Unless you are counterfeiting or an illegal Invader, it is hard to see many citizens violating federal laws that are Constitutional. You can’t question the legality of these enumerated departments.
4. Unconstitutional laws in the states are passed by the legislature and signed by the president, but do not comply with the “Enumerated Powers” so they have no legitimate authority in the states. But they do have authority in DC, possessions and property owned by the federal government. A majority of our laws are unconstitutional having no legitimate jurisdiction in the states. Many of these laws are unconstitutional usurpations of state powers to concentrate theft and money laundering in Washington.
RESIST! RESIST! RESIST! RESIST! RESIST! Many Americans have been prosecuted, are in prison or lost everything for violating a “law” that is not a law. We can never forget the political prisoners of January 6th who were denied all Constitutionally-protected rights and framed by the FBI. The FBI does only two things well: the framing of citizens, and public relations. The FBI must be abolished because it will be impossible to have a Constitutional Republic as long as they exist.
The most corrupt and despicable people in the country are our legislators who pass one unconstitutional law after the other to impoverish citizens, use our money to enrich the Military Industrial complex with no-win wars for profit, while killing millions of innocent people. Our state Governors are just as corrupt because they allow the federal government to usurp state powers for profit.
I want to make this clear. I am not advocating the use of force against faux government authority even when it acts “Under the Color of Law”. I am a firm advocate of peaceful resistance as the best way to overwhelm the faux government so it can’t persecute us as it is now doing. I also strongly believe that failure to RESIST will lead to Civil War, for I have no faith in the court system and even less in the election process.
Many people, mostly women, both religious and not, do not believe in self- defense with firearms, even knowing that for most people, effective police protection does not exist. They don’t even realize that “gun-free zones” are killing fields! I want to quote the following for these future victims:
King James Version
35 And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.
36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
These are future victims who refuse to defend themselves against criminals, and are ignoring the teaching of Jesus Christ and our Founding Fathers. They live in a ‘utopia’ that doesn’t exist. This does not directly relate to the subject-matter of this article, but it was too important to ignore.
Paul Engel recently reported in newswithviews that there were 108 federal agencies operating in the states, with only 12 of them authorized by the Constitution and another 15 that may be Constitutional. This is where it becomes obvious that most federal agencies and their related edicts are unconstitutional usurpations of state powers!
Here are some obvious Unconstitutional Agencies for which you could have conflicts. You should write all of them requesting proof of Constitutional Jurisdiction (they have none!). If enough citizens question them and expose them, you take away their faux power to govern.
1. Director Rochelle Walensky, Centers for Disease Control, 291 Peachtree St., Atlanta, Ga 30329
2. Secretary Marty Walsh, Department of Labor, 200 Constitution Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20210
3. Secretary Tom Vilsack, Department of Agriculture, 1400 Independence Ave. SW, Washington DC 20250
4. Secretary Xavier Becerra, Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Ave. SW, Washington DC 20201
5. Secretary Miguel Cardona, Department of Education, 400 Maryland Ave. SW, Washington DC 20202
6. Secretary Jennifer Granholm, Department of Energy, 1000 Independence Ave. SW, Washington DC 20585
7. Secretary Pete Buttigieg, Department of Transportation, 1200 New Jersey Ave. SE, Washington DC 20003
8. Secretary Marcia Fudge, Department of Housing and Urban Development, 451 7th ST. SW, Washington DC 20410
9. Chairman Jerome Powell, Federal Reserve Bank, 20th St. and Constitution Ave NW, Washington DC 20551
Remember that the Federal Government is forbidden in the Constitution from exercising or supervising police powers in the states. Police powers are defined as Health, Education, Welfare, Family Affairs, Police Protection and damn near everything else. Legitimate powers of Federal Government are very limited by “Enumerated Powers”.
If you are truly a Patriot, you can afford 9 stamps and the time to send form letters to the Secretaries of each department. You should never contact anyone but the Secretaries, or top official.
If a department initiates a (complaint) letter to you or contact of a personal nature (not associated with this effort) respond with identical form letter, but send it certified. If the secretary’s response does not absolve you of their initial complaint, contact an attorney.
Every initial letter you send, regardless of circumstance, should be identical to the letter in the addendum.
If enough Patriots get off their asses, send these 9 letters and encourage others to do the same, it will have a powerful effect on the usurpers ruling our country. Note that I gave you the addresses.
God Bless Our Constitutional Republic.
Thomas Paine, Flyover Country, USA
February 9, 2023
Secretary Marty Walsh, Department of Labor
200 Constitution Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20210
Re. Request for proof of Jurisdiction.
Dear Secretary Walsh,
This is a demand pursuant to federal law, Title 4 US Code, Section 72, and the Enumerated Powers set forth in Article 1 Section 8 of the Constitution.
4 USC 72 clearly stipulates such power/authority must be granted you and your agency pursuant to a law passed by Congress that complies with the Enumerated powers of the Constitution. Therefore, again this is a request for your written proof of said jurisdiction to exercise any and all authority within the 50 states of the Union and upon the state citizens therein.
I am aware of the legislative and Enumerated Powers requirements for your department to have jurisdiction in the states, which I find that you don’t now possess and can never have without an amendment to the United States Constitution.
Jurisdiction, once challenged, requires jurisdiction to be proven, Your jurisdiction is hereby and herein “challenged”.
Realizing that your schedule is quite busy, I shall afford you thirty (30 days), holidays excepted, to reply. If you require additional time to reply, please request in writing to establish a record.
© 2023 Andrew Wallace – All Rights Reserved
E-Mail Andrew Wallace: firstname.lastname@example.org
 “The law requires proof of jurisdiction to appear on the record of the administrative agency and all administrative proceedings” [Hagans v. Lavine, 415 U.S. 528]
“… Federal jurisdiction cannot be assumed, but must be clearly shown.”
Andrew C. Wallace is a former Kentucky State Trooper, Kentucky Native, Korean War Veteran, Commercial Pilot in Alaska, University of Kentucky Undergraduate in Business, Four years of Graduate School in Economics and Marketing at University of Kentucky and University of Iowa., Assistant Professor, Thirty years as Director of Marketing Firm developing and implementing national Marketing programs for manufacturers and now retired doing research and writing.
Copyright 2021 All Rights Reserved NEWSWITHVIEWS.COM
Bitchute VIDEO: GOV. DESANTIS- DIGITAL BILL OF RIGHTS (VIA TELEGRAM)
Posted by SlantRight2
First Published February 20th, 2023 18:20 UTC
I found this on Telegram not long ago (join my Telegram Channel: https://t.me/slantrigh2). From the Washington Examiner (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/ron-desantis-unveils-digital-bill-rights – 2/16/23):
“Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) introduced a sweeping slate of policies dubbed the “Digital Bill of Rights” aimed at safeguarding “Floridians from Big Tech harm and Big Tech overreaches” …
Under the proposal, which will head to the state legislature for its session that begins in March, Florida would protect its citizens’ privacy rights, offer protections against harm to children, and protect against unfair censorship in the digital realm, among other things.” (Click Washington Examiner link to read entirety)