The MANY will Serve the Interests of The FEW
By John R. Houk, Blog Editor
© May 21, 2023
I pray Americans that care about their Liberty and the Republic our Founding Fathers (and trust me, our Founders had vast ideological differences yet managed a consensus resulting in the U.S. Constitution) comprehend the vast corruption existing in the U.S. government largely under the current power structure of Democratic Party dominated by Globalist-Fascist-Marxism (hence Dem-Marxist Party), is CRIMINAL. In America the Dem-Marxist power structure exists to fuse the USA into a Globalist Collective. HENCE a transformation toward a One-World Government (OWG).
The Globalist oligarchs in the West undoubtedly believe they will dominate this Fascist-Corporatist-Marxist OWG, but their will be a Globalist power struggle. The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) desires to be the hegemon in this emerging OWG.
AND I read from a lot of anti-Globalists that Putin’s Russia will be new world hero in resisting this new Globalist world order. If you happen to be paying attention to the alliances lining up against each other, you are aware CCP-China, Putin-Russia and the BRICS nations are aligning with Russia against WEF-NATO supported Ukraine.
With Russia and Communist China as pals, there is zero friendship to American Constitutional Liberty!
My fellow Americans, we have enemies within and without to contend with for our sovereign survival. Just as our Founders – who did not see things eye to eye – realized the only solution to foreign domination was a united resistance. We Americans as WE THE PEOPLE must also decide if we want to remain Americans or slaves to a ruling few.
TRUST ME! In the New World Order (NWO) there will be no citizenship. There will a few Stakeholder Rulers and those deemed necessary to exist slaves to the ruling Stakeholders.
AND the Stakeholders will not care about skin-color (race), gender beliefs, religious beliefs (or lack thereof); the Stakeholders will only care how the MANY will serve the interests of the FEW.
I am about to share the reading I’ve embarked on that has had me contemplating my existence as an American amongst Globalist criminals but first I am sharing a 14-minute JP video that uses humor to accentuate the criminality perpetrated on YOUR Liberty and mine.
Youtube VIDEO: Deception is Safe and Effective!
Posted by AwakenWithJP
Posted on May 20, 2023
… MORE DESCRIPTION (largely as in pay-the-bills info)
JP provides a lite-hearted display to a tragic reality.
And now some titles I pray bring a dose of reality for people to begin resisting tyranny by becoming involved in your local communities BECAUSE while corruption rules nationally, Liberty slips away. There will be zero national solutions from a corrupt government. If tyranny encompasses people World-Wide, ONLY the Return of the Living Savior Jesus the Son of God will return Godly rule.
- A Call To Action: Archbishop Vigano has declared a call to action but it will only happen from the bottom up. Pray God we succeed; By Ray DiLorenzo; Canada Free Press; 5/21/23
- The Cloward-Piven Strategy: One of several strategies currently being deployed against the American people; By GREG REESE; The Reese Report (Substack); 5/20/23 [Reese uses a 4:22 minute video on Substack page, I use the 5:41 minute Bitchute version for embed purposes which has InfoWars ads at the end]
- Climate Change, Equity, and Trans-Supremacy Get Bumped by New Top Topic at Bilderberg Meetings: If you think the biggest problem with Artificial Intelligence is that the chat bots available to the public are too woke, you’re missing the real threat; By JD RUCKER; America First Report (Substack); 5/20/23
- Bilderberg Meeting Commences in Lisbon: Every year, behind closed doors, an assembly of influential individuals from various fields descends upon a luxurious venue to participate in the Bilderberg Meeting; By Lily; A Lily Bit (Substack); 5/21/23
- 8 Disturbing Similarities between the Democrat and Nazi Parties; By D. Parker; American Thinker; 5/20/23
YUP, this is going to be a long cross post. Please understand ONLY YOU can prevent the totality of lost Liberty. AND IT’S NOT in rioting and looting like Dem-Marxists do to use chaos to end America. It will be first in local organizing. THEN combining local organizing on a national scale of resistance. THIS IS THE 1776 PATH!
You should check out the Steven Ahle post, “JOHN DURHAM DOCUMENTED THE BIGGEST ILLEGAL DIRTY TRICK IN U.S. HISTORY”. I’m already too long-winded to share it here.
Thank you to those who have stepped up! I need Readers willing to chip in $5 – $10 – $25 – $50 – $100. PLEASE YOUR generosity is appreciated. PLEASE GIVE to Help me be a voice for Liberty:
YOU CAN ALSO SUPPORT via buying women’s menstrual health, healthy collagen, vitamin supplements/products, coffee from my Online store: My Store (please use referral discount code 3917004): https://modere.co/3f9x6xy
Big Tech Censorship is pervasive – Share voluminously on all social media platforms!
A Call To Action
Archbishop Vigano has declared a call to action but it will only happen from the bottom up. Pray God we succeed
May 21, 2023
IT is only on occasion that we use the words of others to any great extent. But, when someone of great reverence for God, with integrity, and great honor finds the phrasing to disseminate the exact meaning of what is going on in the world, we are compelled to present it. It is a call to action.
Take in the words of Archbishop Vigano on the meaning of what is taking place throughout the Western world today. He has it exactly right. The Archbishop is paying a price for his candor and frankness. I am not Catholic, but I am a Christian and I recognize truth when I hear it.
Archbishop Vigano has called for an international anti-globalist alliance to stop the Davos lobby and the World Economic Forum (WEF).
Hatred for Christian civilization wants to create a society of slaves subservient to the Davos elite
I will use parts of a recent speech to the world.
“…An infernal project, as President Vladimir Putin rightly pointed out in a speech, in which hatred for Christian civilization wants to create a society of slaves subservient to the Davos elite.
“A dystopian society, without past and without future, without faith and without ideals, without culture and without art, without fathers and mothers, without family and spirituality, without teachers and spiritual guides, without either respect for the elderly or hopes for our children.
“We cannot be surprised that, after de-Christianizing the Western world, this elite considers Russia an enemy to be overthrown.
“The Russian Federation undeniably stands as the last bastion of civilization against barbarism, and gathers around it all those nations that do not intend to submit to the colonization of NATO, the United Nations, the World Health Organization [WHO], the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund and that heap of foundations that have as their purpose the indoctrination of the masses, the manipulation of information, the creation of “colored springs” to destabilize governments legitimately elected and sow chaos, wars and misery as instrumentum regni [instruments of government].
“The recent pandemic farce – conducted with criminal methods that I have not hesitated to denounce since the beginning of 2020 – has been followed by new emergencies – including the Ukrainian crisis – deliberately provoked with the aim of destroying the social and economic fabric of nations, decimating the world population, concentrating control in the hands of an oligarchy that no one has elected and that has perpetrated a real world coup d’état, for which sooner or later it will be called to answer before the world.
“The theorists of this coup have names and faces, starting with George Soros, Klaus Schwab, and Bill Gates.
WEF and Allies generating; fear, food shortages, energy shortages, disease, inflation, a migration invasion, economic woes, monumental political corruption and armed conflict
“Those who today declare that Russia is an enemy [also] consider Europeans, Americans, Australians and Canadians as enemies and treat them as such, persecuting and impoverishing them. But while the World Economic Forum emissaries in Western Governments can legislate against the good of their own citizens and hold world leaders in the palm of their hands, regime change that has been successful in other nations has stopped at Russia’s borders.
“On the other hand, the electoral fraud of 2020 in the United States was also indispensable to prevent the confirmation of President Donald Trump, just as in 2013 the deep state and the deep church managed to get Pope Benedict XVI to resign and to elect a person pleasing to the New World Order, the Jesuit Jorge Mario Bergoglio [Pope Francis].”
The Archbishop, for several years, has raised the alarm to the world of a massive plot involving whole nations, powerful corporations and NGOs, answering the bogus call of climate change, racism, pandemic, and now war…all to destroy Christianity and Western culture, to create a totalitarian world government, to do away with Christian morality, complete with a Chinese Communist Party (CCP) style social credit system and massive surveillance, even to identify people by gait.
The WEF, with their allies in governments around the world and in our own government, have spearheaded the call and answered to the people with fear, food shortages, energy shortages, disease, inflation, a migration invasion, economic woes, monumental political corruption and armed conflict. The WEF has even bragged about ‘owning’ the Canadian PM and half of his cabinet. Early in the Ukraine War, Ukrainian legislators went before cameras announcing that they were fighting for the New World Order.
These so-called ‘smart cities’ that the WEF and Google want to create are not merely environmental advances, but immense improvements in surveillance, watching and listening to what everyone is doing 24/7.
Where has our morality gone?
This is part of the ‘celebrated’ 4th Industrial revolution the WEF has written much about and working to implement. The progress they want is progress in controlling people and monitoring compliance to their directives. COVID-19 was a world-wide experiment in that endeavor. Yes, millions died and continue to die, mostly from the ‘cures’.
Connect the dots. Is this merely politics as usual? In the midst of a ‘pandemic’ having pushed hard for everyone to be vaccinated our government opens the border, allowing millions of migrants to enter without vetting, without medical examination or having been vaccinated. Does that make any sense? Are world governments fighting to ‘improve’ our environment by shutting down food production farms? Why are so many food plants and farms being forced to shut down, mysteriously catching fire or being destroyed creating food shortages and high prices everywhere in the world? 18,000 cows were recently killed in an explosion and fire in Texas (USA Today). Did the United States voluntarily give up its energy independence, the first one in world history? Did the EPA just recently raise its emission standards for oil and gas power plants for which no power plant can comply? Will much of our power grid be shut down by 2030?
Where has our morality gone? The globalists, with the aid of the UN and the WHO, have ‘normalized’ homosexuality, transsexuality, and now want to include pedophilia. And the WHO wants to take over world health policy without a single Democrat opposing it? An entire new trans industry has appeared almost overnight with once revered hospitals advertising for ‘gender re-assignment’ and willing to operate on children, mutilating them. Victims of crime have become the criminals while criminals are now the victims. Who ever heard of politicians in the US openly professing communism.
A second tier justice system has appeared with high-ranking politicians or the politically connected immune to prosecution
One of AOCs staffers just quit to become the leader of the Communist Party of New York State. A second tier justice system has appeared with high-ranking politicians or the politically connected immune to prosecution. And it’s all in your face. It is no longer hidden. The Department of Justice and the FBI are mere shadows of their former selves. And to cap it off, the distrust of the corporate elite news media is complete.
In the UK, particularly in Oxford and Cambridge, they are planning ’15-minute cities’ or Smart Cities. That is, planned cities that solve the problem of undue distance to travel. Their solution is to make walkable everything you need. It may sound good until you read the fine print: A 2500 calorie per day consumption per person by force, no fossil fuel vehicles and 90% reduction in private car ownership of even EVs since no grid can handle it. That is one of the secrets of pushing EVs. Very few people are going to be allowed to own one. No air travel more than once every three years. Limit travel outside neighborhoods. Of course, the elite class are exempt. What they will not tell you is that ‘walkable’ means they want you to stay within 15-minutes walking distance of where you live.
This is no conspiracy theory. They are planning tightly controlled, total surveillance cities. Smart Cities go well beyond mere environmental considerations. They are quite open about it. Do your research.
We can pray that the Archbishop’s call for an International anti-globalist alliance against this Great Reset takes root. These elites have declared war on the people. We are in the process of being invalidated. Yes, they want to save the planet, but only for themselves. Your government will not protect you.
Archbishop Vigano has declared a call to action but it will only happen from the bottom up. Pray God we succeed.
Ray DiLorenzo is a career pilot having retired after 22 years as a contract fire pilot with the California Department of Forestry (Cal-Fire). He is presently affiliated with Stand Up America US Foundation founded by Maj. Gen. Paul E. Vallely (Ret).
Site Copyright 1997-2022 Canada Free Press.Com
The Cloward-Piven Strategy
One of several strategies currently being deployed against the American people
[Greg Reese places video at top of page. I am posting the video at the end of the text. The below photo is a screen grab from the video of Frances Piven and Richard Cloward.]
By GREG REESE
May 20, 2023
The Cloward-Piven strategy was developed by Richard Cloward and Frances Piven in the 1960s. It outlines a strategy for radical social change by way of abusing the system to the point of destruction.
The primary goal of the Cloward-Piven strategy is to create a political and economic crisis that would destroy capitalism and lead to the implementation of a socialist system with a guaranteed income.
The strategy involves enrolling large numbers of people into the welfare system. As many people as it takes to overwhelm and strain the system until it collapses.
Everyone enrolled into the welfare system is also used as an army to carry out the destruction of the current system. They are registered to vote and instructed on how to vote. They are organized and mobilized and made to appear as grassroots organizations demanding more from the system.
The ideal outcome of the Cloward-Piven strategy is to collapse the current system. According to their theory, this will compel the government to implement a Universal Basic Income. Which would shift the US towards a more socialist system with increased government control over the economy.
Everyone is being encouraged to do it. Burn it Down is the new sexy ring.
In High School, they compare it to the American Revolution.
All of this explains the likes of AOC.
Bitchute VIDEO: THE CLOWARD-PIVEN STRATEGY
[Posted by BANNED.VIDEO – Infowars
First Published May 21st, 2023 06:02 UTC
© 2023 Greg Reese
The Reese Report HOMEPAGE
SUBSCRIBE/SUPPORT The Reese Report
Climate Change, Equity, and Trans-Supremacy Get Bumped by New Top Topic at Bilderberg Meetings
If you think the biggest problem with Artificial Intelligence is that the chat bots available to the public are too woke, you’re missing the real threat.
By JD RUCKER
May 20, 2023
As we’ve been warning about for a while, the machinations of the globalist elite cabal are squarely focused on depopulation and control. Concepts like the “Green New Deal” and “The Great Reset” have been pushed by the powers-that-be for some time. But there’s a new hot topic that’s dominating this year’s secret Bilderberg Meetings, and it may be the key to everything else they have planned.
Artificial Intelligence could be the linchpin that allows all of the globalists’ moving parts to come together in a cohesive, destructive machine. There are challenges the powers-that-be face that can be solved by AI, especially if dreams of Artificial General Intelligence are fulfilled in the near future.
Dan Frieth at Reclaim The Net detailed the events:
AI Is The Top Topic At Secret Bilderberg Meetings Between Big Tech, Government, Intel agencies, Pfizer CEO, WEF, and More
Artificial intelligence is at the top of the agenda at the Bilderberg Meeting, an annual secretive meeting of political and business elites. In attendance will be executives from top companies developing AI like OpenAI’s CEO Sam Altman and Microsoft’s CEO Satya Nadella.
The director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Jen Easterly, the President of the World Economic Forum Børge Brende, and Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla are some notable attendees.
Find the declared list of attendees here.
AI has become a hot button topic in recent months following the rise of AI-enabled chatbot ChatGPT, developed by the Microsoft-backed startup OpenAI. Its CEO, Altman, testified before Congress earlier this week and politicians were quick to establish their plans to control it through regulation.
About 130 participants from 23 countries are expected to attend the secretive meeting, which started Thursday and will end on Sunday.
The annual meeting was launched in 1954, supposedly to facilitate dialogue between North America and Europe. About two-thirds of participants are from Europe and majority of the participants are from government and politics. The details of what are discussed is kept secret.
“The Bilderberg Meeting is a forum for informal discussions about major issues. The meetings are held under the Chatham House Rule, which states that participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s) nor any other participant may be revealed,” a press release for the meeting stated.
Why We Should Be Concerned
Artificial General Intelligence may or may not already be in play, depending on who you ask. Unlike the relatively simplistic linguistic emulators available on the internet like ChatGPT, AGI represents an exponentially more powerful and dangerous potential.
An AGI with access to the internet could result in the dystopian fictional scenarios we’ve seen since the Terminator movie series was launched. This is why people like Elon Musk, who both endorses AI development while warning against it, fear AI more than nuclear war, famine, or pretty much anything else. Some eschatologists have injected AI into Bible prophecy as well. It seems possible, depending on one’s interpretation, that AI could play a role in the antichrist events that are to unfold in the future.
When the evil plans of the globalist elite cabal collide with the devastating potential of Artificial General Intelligence, it could spell the end of life as we know it on earth. Stay frosty.
© 2023 JD Rucker
America First Report HOMEPAGE
SUBSCRIBE/SUPPORT America First Report
Bilderberg Meeting Commences in Lisbon
Every year, behind closed doors, an assembly of influential individuals from various fields descends upon a luxurious venue to participate in the Bilderberg Meeting.
May 21, 2023
The annual gathering of the Bilderberg Group, known as the 69th Bilderberg Meeting, has commenced in the city of Lisbon, Portugal. This exclusive assembly brings together influential figures from around the world to discuss pressing global matters, such as transnational challenges, the impact of artificial intelligence, and the role of the United States in international affairs.
Since its inception in 1954, this longstanding tradition of confidential discussions has fostered an intriguing convergence of transparent diplomacy and discreet exclusivity. Prominent political leaders intermingle with industry magnates, media moguls, and financial titans, blurring the boundaries between public diplomacy and behind-the-scenes power dynamics.
Consistent with tradition, the specifics of their deliberations remain veiled by the “Chatham House Rule,” a protocol that grants attendees the freedom to utilize the insights acquired during the meetings while safeguarding the anonymity of both speakers and participants. This rule ensures a climate of confidentiality, allowing for open and frank exchanges without the fear of personal attribution.
Among the major topics slated for discussion are artificial intelligence, the banking system, energy transition, and industrial policy and trade.
Other high-priority issues include the geopolitical landscapes of Europe, China, India, Russia, and Ukraine, along with NATO and America’s global leadership.
The inclusion of the topic of U.S. leadership on the Bilderberg agenda is particularly noteworthy, as it reemerges after its last appearance in 2018. This focus arises in the context of intensified endeavors by China and Russia to diminish dependence on the U.S. dollar as the dominant global reserve currency.
The agenda outlined by the group encompasses various crucial themes:
1. Artificial Intelligence (AI)
2. Banking System
4. Energy Transition
6. Fiscal Challenges
8. Industrial Policy and Trade
11. Transnational Threats
13. U.S. Leadership
Among the assemblage of prominent global figures, the presence of NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg garners attention, particularly due to the heightened significance of global security cooperation amidst the ongoing and protracted conflict in Ukraine.
In addition to the security aspect, the attendees also include Avril Haines, the Director of National Intelligence for the United States, and Thomas Wright, the Senior Director for Strategic Planning at the National Security Council. Their participation underscores the weighty consideration given to security matters at the meeting.
The roster of attendees comprises a diverse array of political leaders, including Roberta Metsola, the President of the European Parliament, Mark Rutte, the Prime Minister of the Netherlands, and Sanna Marin, the outgoing Prime Minister of Finland who, despite losing the election, continues to serve as part of a caretaker government until the formation of a new cabinet.
Joining the assembly is Sam Altman, the CEO of OpenAI, the organization behind ChatGPT, an artificial intelligence chatbot that has garnered significant attention for its potential to replace humans in various job roles. Notable figures from the technology industry are also present, including Satya Nadella, the CEO of Microsoft, Alex Karp, the CEO of Palantir Technologies, and Eric Schmidt, the former CEO of Google.
Among the “distinguished” attendees, Albert Bourla, the CEO of Pfizer, finds a place on the list. Also present is Peter Thiel, the founder of Thiel Capital, renowned for his influential ventures, alongside John Waldron, the President of Goldman Sachs as well as Didier Reynders, the European Commissioner for Justice, Alexander Schallenberg, Austria’s Minister for European and International Affairs, and Dmytro Kuleba, the Foreign Minister of Ukraine. Notably, Kuleba has been actively involved in bolstering Western support for Ukraine in its conflict with Russia. He recently participated in a meeting of 27 European Union foreign ministers, where he advocated for the provision of long-range artillery ammunition and the initiation of discussions regarding Ukraine’s potential accession to the European Union.
While the Bilderberg Meeting is often described as an informal and private gathering without any official capacity, the concentration of influential figures in one place has raised concerns and attracted scrutiny.
Critics point out the notable presence of senior European politicians engaging in discussions on crucial subjects such as Ukraine, Russia, and NATO, alongside high-ranking NATO officials, all within an environment devoid of press oversight or public transparency. Journalist Charlie Skelton, in an interview with The Epoch Times, remarked on the absence of mainstream media coverage, calling it a significant blind spot. Skelton also alluded to persistent rumors surrounding the Bilderberg Meetings, including speculations about attendees strategizing to establish a new world order.
The reluctance of legacy media outlets to thoroughly cover the Bilderberg Meetings has contributed to an ongoing perception of secrecy and intrigue surrounding the event, leaving questions unanswered and fueling speculation.
You can read more about the Bilderberg Group in this article:
Unmasking the World’s Most Exclusive Clubs: Inside the Shadowy Realm of Secret Societies
In a world of smoke and mirrors, where the true power brokers operate in the shadows, it can be difficult to discern the forces that shape our lives. Behind the scenes, powerful organizations and individuals are working tirelessly to exert control over governments and shape global events to suit their interests. The Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, and other secretive groups wield immense power and influence, directing the actions of puppet governments and the military-industrial complex. Their ultimate goal? A one-world government, run by the elite and enslaving the rest of humanity. In this context, it becomes clear how our economic and financial systems have been engineered to keep us in a state of perpetual slavery. So join me as we delve into the murky world of global power politics and uncover the truth behind the forces that rule us. … READ FULL STORY
Full List of Participants
- Abrams, Stacey (USA), CEO, Sage Works Production
- Achleitner, Paul M. (DEU), Chair, Global Advisory Board, Deutsche Bank AG
- Agrawal, Ajay (CAN), Professor of Economics, University of Toronto
- Albares, José Manuel (ESP), Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Altman, Sam (USA), CEO, OpenAI
- Alverà, Marco (ITA), Co-Founder, zhero.net; CEO TES
- Andersson, Magdalena (SWE), Leader, Social Democratic Party
- Applebaum, Anne (USA), Staff Writer, The Atlantic
- Arnaut, José Luís (PRT), Managing Partner, CMS Rui Pena & Arnaut
- Attal, Gabriel (FRA), Minister for Public Accounts
- Balsemão, Francisco Pinto (PRT), Chair, Impresa Group
- Barbizet, Patricia (FRA), Chair and CEO, Temaris & Associés SAS
- Barroso, José Manuel (PRT), Chair, International Advisors, Goldman Sachs
- Baudson, Valérie (FRA), CEO, Amundi SA
- Beaune, Clément (FRA), Minister for Transport
- Benson, Sally (USA), Professor of Energy Science and Engineering, Stanford University
- Beurden, Ben van (NLD), Special Advisor to the Board, Shell plc
- Borg, Anna (SWE), President and CEO, Vattenfall AB
- Borrell, Josep (INT), Vice President, European Commission
- Botín, Ana P. (ESP), Group Executive Chair, Banco Santander SA
- Bourla, Albert (USA), Chair and CEO, Pfizer Inc.
- Braathen, Kjerstin (NOR), CEO, DNB ASA
- Brende, Børge (NOR), President, World Economic Forum
- Brink, Dolf van den (NLD), CEO, Heineken NV
- Brudermüller, Martin (DEU), CEO, BASF SE
- Buberl, Thomas (FRA), CEO, AXA SA
- Byrne, Thomas (IRL), Minister for Sport and Physical Education
- Carney, Mark (CAN), Vice Chair, Brookfield Asset Management
- Cassis, Ignazio (CHE), Federal Councillor, Federal Department of Foreign Affairs
- Castries, Henri de (FRA), President, Institut Montaigne
- Cavoli, Christopher (INT), Supreme Allied Commander Europe
- Ceylan, Mehmet Fatih (TUR), President, Ankara Policy Center
- Chhabra, Tarun (USA), Senior Director for Technology and National Security, National Security Council
- Creuheras, José (ESP), Chair, Grupo Planeta and Atresmedia
- Debackere, Koenraad (BEL), Chair, KBC Group NV
- Deese, Brian (USA), Former Director, National Economic Council
- Donohoe, Paschal (INT), President, Eurogroup
- Döpfner, Mathias (DEU), Chair and CEO, Axel Springer SE
- Easterly, Jen (USA), Director, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
- Economy, Elizabeth (USA), Senior Advisor for China, Department of Commerce
- Ehrnrooth, Henrik (FIN), Chair, Otava Group
- Émié, Bernard (FRA), Director General for External Security, Ministry of the Armed Forces
- Empoli, Giuliano da (ITA), Political Scientist and Writer, Sciences Po
- Entrecanales, José M. (ESP), Chair and CEO, Acciona SA
- Eriksen, Øyvind (NOR), President and CEO, Aker ASA
- Ferguson, Niall (USA), Milbank Family Senior Fellow, Stanford University
- Fleming, Jeremy (GBR), Former Director, GCHQ
- Frederiksen, Mette (DNK), Prime Minister
- Freeland, Chrystia (CAN), Deputy Prime Minister
- Garijo, Bélen (DEU), Chair and CEO, Merck KGaA
- Gentiloni, Paolo (INT), Commissioner for Economy, European Commission
- Gonzáles Pons, Esteban (ESP), Vice Chair, European People’s Party
- Gosset-Grainville, Antoine (FRA), Chair, AXA
- Goulimis, Nicky (GRC), Board Member and Co-Founder, Nova Credit Inc.
- Griffin, Kenneth (USA), Founder and CEO, Citadel LLC
- Gruber, Lilli (ITA), Editor-in-Chief and Anchor, La7 TV
- Gürkaynak, Refet (TUR), Professor of Economics, Bilkent University
- Haines, Avril D. (USA), Director of National Intelligence
- Halberstadt, Victor (NLD), Professor of Economics, Leiden University
- Hassabis, Demis (GBR), CEO, DeepMind
- Hedegaard, Connie (DNK), Chair, KR Foundation
- Hofreiter, Anton (DEU), MP; Chair Committee on European Affairs
- Holzen, Madeleine von (CHE), Editor-in-Chief, Le Temps
- Jensen, Kristian (DNK), CEO, Green Power Denmark
- Joshi, Shashank (GBR), Defence Editor, The Economist
- Kaag, Sigrid (NLD), Minister of Finance; Deputy Prime Minister
- Karp, Alex (USA), CEO, Palantir Technologies Inc.
- Kasparov, Garry (USA), Chair, Renew Democracy Initiative
- Kieli, Kasia (POL), President and Managing Director, Warner Bros. Discovery Poland
- Kissinger, Henry A. (USA), Chairman, Kissinger Associates Inc.
- Koç, Ömer (TUR), Chair, Koç Holding AS
- Kolesnikov, Andrei (INT), Senior Fellow, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Kostrzewa, Wojciech (POL), President, Polish Business Roundtable
- Kotkin, Stephen (USA), Senior Fellow, Hoover Institution, Stanford University
- Kravis, Henry R. (USA), Co-Chairman, KKR & Co. Inc.
- Kravis, Marie-Josée (USA), Chair, The Museum of Modern Art
- Kudelski, André (CHE), Chair and CEO, Kudelski Group SA
- Kuleba, Dmytro (UKR), Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Lammy, David (GBR), Shadow Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, House of Commons
- Leysen, Thomas (BEL), Chair, Umicore and Mediahuis; Chair DSM-Firmenich AG
- Liikanen, Erkki (FIN), Chair, IFRS Foundation Trustees
- Looney, Bernard (GBR), CEO, BP plc
- Marin, Sanna (FIN), Prime Minister
- Metsola, Roberta (INT), President, European Parliament
- Micklethwait, John (USA), Editor-in-Chief, Bloomberg LP
- Minton Beddoes, Zanny (GBR), Editor-in-Chief, The Economist
- Moreira, Duarte (PRT), Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Zeno Partners
- Moyo, Dambisa (GBR), Global Economist; Member, House of Lords
- Mundie, Craig J. (USA), President, Mundie & Associates LLC
- Nadella, Satya (USA), CEO, Microsoft Corporation
- O’Leary, Michael (IRL), Group CEO, Ryanair Group
- Orida, Deborah (CAN), President and CEO, PSP Investments
- Özel, Soli (TUR), Professor, Kadir Has University
- Papalexopoulos, Dimitri (GRC), Chair, TITAN Cement Group; Treasurer Bilderberg Meetings
- Philippe, Édouard (FRA), Mayor, Le Havre
- Pottinger, Matthew (USA), Distinguished Visiting Fellow, Hoover Institution
- Pouyanné, Patrick (FRA), Chair and CEO, TotalEnergies SE
- Rachman, Gideon (GBR), Chief Foreign Affairs Commentator, The Financial Times
- Ramírez, Pedro J. (ESP), Director, El Español
- Rappard, Rolly van (NLD), Co-Founder and Co-Chair, CVC Capital Partners
- Reynders, Didier (INT), European Commissioner for Justice
- Röttgen, Norbert (DEU), MP, German Bundestag
- Rutte, Mark (NLD), Prime Minister
- Salomon, Martina (AUT), Editor-in-Chief, Kurier
- Sawers, John (GBR), Executive Chair, Newbridge Advisory Ltd.
- Schadlow, Nadia (USA), Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute
- Schallenberg, Alexander (AUT), Minister for European and International Affairs
- Schmidt, Eric E. (USA), Former CEO and Chair, Google LLC
- Schmidt, Wolfgang (DEU), Head of the Chancellery, Federal Minister for Special Tasks
- Sebastião, Nuno (PRT), Chair and CEO, Feedzai
- Sikorski, Radoslaw (POL), MEP, European Parliament
- Silva, Filipe (PRT), CEO, Galp
- Stilwell de Andrade, Miguel (PRT), CEO, EDP
- Stoltenberg, Jens (INT), Secretary General, NATO
- Subramanian, Arvind (INT), Senior Fellow in International and Public Affairs, Brown University
- Tellis, Ashley J. (USA), Tata Chair for Strategic Affairs, Carnegie Endowment
- Thiel, Peter (USA), President, Thiel Capital LLC
- Tsu, Jing (USA), Professor of East Asian Languages and Literatures, Yale University
- Tugendhat, Tom (GBR), Minister of State for Security
- Vadera, Shriti (GBR), Chair, Prudential plc
- Vassilakis, Eftichios (GRC), Chair, Aegean Group
- Waldron, John (USA), President and COO, The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
- Wallenberg, Marcus (SWE), Chair, Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB
- Wennink, Peter (NLD), President and CEO, ASML Holding NV
- Wright, Thomas (USA), Senior Director for Strategic Planning, National Security Council
- Yang, Yuan (GBR), Europe-China Correspondent, Financial Times
- Yergin, Daniel (USA), Vice Chair, S&P Global
- Yinanç, Barçin (TUR), Journalist, T24 News Website
© 2023 Consolidated Frontiers
A Lily Bit HOMEPAGE
Subscribe/Support A Lily Bit
8 Disturbing Similarities between the Democrat and Nazi Parties
Nazi Flag & Crest [American Thinker photo] – Image: paul_houle via Flickr, CC BY-SA 2.0 (cropped).
By D. Parker
May 20, 2023
Steve McCann’s “Eight Startling and Uncomfortable Ways the Democrat Party Emulates the Nazi Party” was just the tip of the National Socialist iceberg.
The fascist far left have always had to lie to survive. They’ve always been on the wrong side of history, and the only way they can remain viable is by gaslighting people on a full-time basis. For decades, their biggest lie has been that the supposedly pro-freedom side of the political spectrum, imbued in the precepts of individual liberty and limited government, is somehow connected to totalitarian collectivist regimes that displayed the exact opposite of those values.
Anyone who has debated leftists for the past few decades has been subjected to the same bluff abuse in their trying to maintain that nonsensical lie. But the close similarities between fascism and communism have been obvious for at least 75 years:
“In certain basic respects — a totalitarian state structure, a single party, a leader, a secret police, a hatred of political, cultural and intellectual freedom — fascism and communism are clearly more like each other than they are like anything in between”.
—Arthur M. Schlesinger Jr., Associate Professor of History at Harvard, New York Times Magazine, Sunday, April 4, 1948
Even if you set aside the preposterous argument that totalitarians would also be proponents of liberty and limited government, there are still a myriad of parallel characteristics between the Democrat party and the National Socialist German Workers’ (Nazi) Party. That’s what was so startling about the first eight ways.
Our follow-up along those lines will make the case even more.
1. Democrats and the Nazis were/are obsessed with gun confiscation.
We’ll start with the one issue the fascist far left never bring up when they try to make their absurd claims: that the Democrats and the Nazis were obsessed with gun confiscation. You will never hear them try to make this accusation of the pro-freedom right because even they know that their lies can only carry them so far. This obvious common collectivist trait also destroys the far leftist mythology of the “party switch,” which supposedly took place sometime in the late ’60s. This was one glaring item that didn’t switch, so they avoid mentioning it.
Anyone who has been paying attention for the past few years knows that saying that the Democrats are obsessed with gun confiscation is an understatement of massive proportions. Every day, it seems they’ve come out with a new scheme on the national, state, and local levels to deprive the people of their commonsense civil rights.
2. Democrats and Nazis are collectivists.
There are essentially two political philosophies: individualism and collectivism. The fact is that all academic disciplines are based on foundational principles, and this is an ironclad rule that separates the two sides of the political spectrum and also eviscerates the fascist far left’s biggest lie. According to F.A. Hayek, students today are often taught that on the imaginary “political spectrum,” socialism and communism are “left of center,” and capitalism and fascism are “right of center.” This is frightfully misleading. Socialism, communism and fascism are all peas in the same collectivist pod. [Blog Editor Bold Text emphasis] Hayek held that they all despised both competition and the individual, and he was precisely right.
3. The overarching philosophy of both Democrats and Nazis is centralized control.
The individualists on the pro-freedom side of the political spectrum favor liberty and limited government. The collectivists of the anti-liberty side of the political spectrum favor control and unlimited government. This can easily be seen in the Democrat’s obsession with controlling not only basic liberties, but also gas stoves, dishwashers, and air-conditioners.
In the case of the German National Socialist Labor Party, this was set out as point 25 in their 25-point program:
25. In order to carry out this program we demand: the creation of a strong central authority in the State, the unconditional authority by the political central parliament of the whole State and all its organizations.
4. The centralized collectivist control philosophy of the Democrat and Nazi parties is epitomized in the phrase “the Common Good” (Gemeinnutz vor Eigennutz in the original German).
How many times have you heard the fascists of the far left parrot the phrase “the Common Good” when trying to shove a draconian, authoritarian rule down our throats? The COVID crisis was particularly egregious in this regard, exemplified by this piece in USA Today: “The COVID culture war: At what point should personal freedom yield to the common good?”
5. Far-left fascists of the Democrat and Nazi parties see force as means to their political power.
While the German national socialist party exploited force, Democrats started the practice with the KKK and perfected it with the Burning, Looting, and Murder riots during the summer of 2020, making it clear to everyone that if they didn’t get their way, the BLM violence would continue.
The tradition continues with Mr. Liberty Control himself, Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.), threatening a “popular revolt” if they don’t get their way in ramming the pre-stages of gun confiscation down our throats.
6. Democrats and Nazis are proponents of single-party systems.
It should also be obvious that the authoritarians of the far left would love to keep everything nice and simple with a single party — theirs. This is why the Nazis attacked the rival collectivists of the communist party. Just like the rival factions of Islam, they had the same ideology; it’s just that they wanted to be the people in control.
This was exemplified in a piece from the New Republic, “The Constitution Is the Crisis,” with this lovely quotation: “We’ve seen multiple periods of one-party dominance in our history; we’ve also seen defeated political parties wither and die. Why shouldn’t the Republican Party join them?”
7. Democrats and Nazis are fascistic.
You can always tell when a leftist defines fascism, because aside from the inevitable circular logic that supposedly prevents them from being fascist, such as oh, so cleverly labeling themselves as “anti-fascist,” they will define the term based on an arbitrary set of subjective (and thus meaningless) criteria.
The fact is that fascism is based on several references. When it’s primarily defined as an economic system, fascism is socialism with a capitalist veneer.
In present-day parlance, it’s a “Public/Private” partnership, combining the worst aspects of unlimited governmental rule and corporate oligarchy, with the latter answering to the government instead of the customer. The Bud Light debacle is a prime example.
When the Italian far left originally developed this reprehensible ideology 96 years ago, it was based on La Carta del Lavoro, translated as the Charter of Labor. The New York Times enthused:
FASCISTI PROCLAIM ‘CHARTER OF LABOR’; Mussolini Is Hailed as Prophet of Cooperative Industrial Peace Under the State. LABOR AND CAPITAL JOINED Document Declaring Rights and Duties Is Presented at Climax of Rome’s 2,681st Birthday.
ROME, April 21. — The Fascist “Charter of Labor,” embodying the fundamental principles of the Fascist-Syndicalist State, which is based primarily upon the theory of replacing the class struggle by a fruitful cooperation between capital and labor under direct State control, was promulgated tonight by Premier Mussolini at a special meeting of the Fascist Grand Council.
Strangely enough, Democrats never refer to this founding document of their base ideology. If you study any of their “academic” work on the subject, they tend to ignore these facts.
8. Democrats are striving for a totalitarian state structure and a single party like the Nazis.
Put all of this together, and you’ll come to the inescapable conclusion that all of these parallels make the ironclad case that both parties are all too similar.
With modern surveillance technology and tyrannical “innovations” like Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs), the Democrats could make the Nazis look like amateurs. This is why they have to be opposed with cultural guerrilla warfare every step of the way.
D Parker is an engineer, inventor, wordsmith, and student of history, the director of communications for a civil rights organization, and a long-time contributor to conservative websites. Find him on Substack.
© American Thinker 2023