John R. Houk
© November 13, 2018
The Sinema/McSally battle is a classic example of the ideological divide in the United States of America. McSally is a veteran and Conservative endorsed by President trump, yet she has to Sinema who represents everything contrary to traditional American values. Sinema is a gal whose candidacy would have been hysterically laughed at as a viable candidate even 20 years ago.
Here are some spliced excerpts of what represents the Sinema a majority of Arizonans voted into the U.S. Senate:
She once depicted American servicemen as scary skeletons exporting “terror” abroad on a flyer protesting the Iraq War
- Defended men who solicit underage prostitutes
- Protested the Iraq War in a tutu
- Once described herself as a “Prada socialist”
- Said she didn’t care if a constituent went and fought for the Taliban
- Chummy with anarchists: Said it was inappropriate to criticize anarchist property destruction. Also, she worked with a local anarchist group that helped organize a rally.
- Promoted events at Arizona State University featuring the execrable Lynn Stewart, a lawyer convicted of aiding an Islamist terror organization and its leader
- Falsely claimed to be Latino (Allegedly)
- Hosted a radio show on Air America Phoenix with a 9/11 truther
[Blog Editor: PJ Media fails to name the Truther, but the link is to a CNN article that does, viz., Jeff Farias. But CNN does a deficient job explaining Farias’ connection to the debunked 9/11 Truthers. Fox News does a better job:
Fox News can also disclose that, in 2005, she befriended a conspiracy theorist who believes 9/11 was perpetrated by the U.S. government.
Between 2005 and 2006, Sinema co-hosted a radio show together with Jeff Farias. Farias is a conspiracy theorist who signed a 2008 petition that claims the World Trade Center collapsed because of explosives planted inside the buildings by the U.S. government.
Farias frequently promoted 9/11 conspiracy theories during his radio show up until 2010 and was the co-master of a conference in 2007 that rejected the government’s explanation of the 2001 terror attacks. The conference was attended by InfoWars’ Alex Jones.
He also asked his guests on his radio shows in 2006 whether they saw the film “Loose Change 9/11” – a film that was produced in part by Jones. The premise of the movie is that the U.S. government planned the 9/11 attacks.]
- Used to hang out with witches!
Let’s do a recap of who a majority of Arizona voters elected as their new Senator:
- Favored Islamic terrorists over military veterans
- Protected child-prostitute clients
- Sinema was anti-war even though Islamic terrorists attacked U.S. soil
- A Socialist activist
- Sinema has the distinct ironic fact of calling voters crazy (Legal Insurrection has the videos!)
- Sinema supports anarchists, you know – the folks who destroy property to bring chaos hoping to install Communism.
- Sinema so flippant on Islamic terrorists she doesn’t care if Americans fight for the Taliban and promoted a speaking engagement of the Blind Sheik’s (the guy who first tried to bomb the Twin Towers in 1990s) convicted lawyer Lynne Stewart who passed messages to the Sheik’s terrorist buddies.
- Had her similar Pocahontas moment falsely being listed as Latino.
- Sinema was in cahoots with 9/11 Truthers who blame the government for Twin Towers collapse rather than Islamic terrorists.
- AND she encouraged a New Age witch coven (you know – anti-Christian folks) to pray against the Iraq war invasion along with the pink-tutu Code Pink gals.
Since Sinema is supportive of witch covens and political ideologies that are anti-Christian it is not surprising that she identifies as a bisexual – an anti-Christian lifestyle.
Everything Kyrsten Sinema represents is everything American would not have conceived as an elected official 20, 30, 40, 50 and so years ago.
God have mercy on the majority of Arizonan voters contributing to destroying anything that makes America great.
Thank God for the huge minority of Arizona voters that still wanted to Make America Great Again that voted for a Pro-Trump GOP candidate.
In this current state of media censorship & defunding, consider chipping in a few bucks for enjoying this Blog.